Pre Contract Services
A delivery of a successful development necessitates a complete review of all matters relating to the price, quality and timescales; helping you to control your financial outcome on this significant capital expenditure. Prior to this contractual obligation key concerns should be addressed to mitigate the impact of increased costs via needless variations, defective work or delays in the delivery and thus reducing the risk of disputes arising in these matters.
VIP Consultancy, as leading specialists within construction matters and the prevention of disputes, is the natural option in the procurement of any building project.
VIP Consultancy’s exceptional skills to forecast likely problems and disagreements are critical to the procurement and delivery of a successful project.
VIP Consultancy offer a comprehensive range of pre contract services, these include:
- Feasibility studies
- Estimating and tendering support functions
- Cost planning and cost management
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities
- Drafting of Specifications, Employer’s Requirements and Contractor’s Proposals
- Auditing of tenders
- Budget and cashflow forecasting
- Procurement advice and management